My Novels

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Okay, FINALLY some pictures. Only three, but bear in mind that the back porch still isn't completely done. We plan to paint the back of the house, so I didn't take a direct photo of that. Also, we have to remove one window entirely and create a door where the other window is now. Those tasks will hopefully get started next weekend. When finished, I'll take updated photos.

At any rate, you can see the new photos at this URL:

Improvements April 2004

DH went back to work today, and I'd planned to rest. However, I ended up doing a lot of housework, some stuff I'd put off during the past week. I DID go on my bike ride, since the temps have cooled back into the high 60s, nice! I went on the killer loop, and it was really tough after a week off. But I needed that workout too. If I don't watch it, I'm going to end up having to diet again! Right now I stay between 99-101...and when I go over 100 lbs, I feel depressed, in need of a serious diet again. The regular exercise helps, though I need to cut back on calories too; just can't seem to get motivated to starve!

Bitty kitty still hasn't had the kittens. City kitty is doing great, now seems at home here.

DH and I did go on a car ride yesterday afternoon; we needed a bit of a break, to get away for a little while. We also had some thundershowers, and couldn't have done much anyway. Sunday night we stayed up very late, watching a movie I'd taped, "Almost Famous." I have to admit it was a GREAT movie, and lived up to the hype. There is one scene aboard an airplane where the band members think it's about to crash that is the funniest scene I've ever witnessed. Hard to explain why it's funny, and I don't wish to spoil it for others...but it was hilarious!

More later, IF I ever get time to write! :-(

No comments: