My Novels

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Are Americans somewhat self-centered or what? I mean, Iraqi people are dying and all we can worry about is our emotional 'stress level?' Come on, if you were dodging bombs, your stress level would be irrelevant. You'd just want to stay alive! This upset comes from some American TV stations airing pseudo-psychological stress-related stories. Do we not know how self-centered and egotistical this appears to the rest of the world?

IF we are honest, we Americans SHOULD feel a lot of stress -- due to our fearless? leader continuing to claim 'all is going according to plan.' What a mess, huh?

I have no answers, but I'll tell you this: I don't approve of killing, whether our troops are doing it, their suicide-bombers are doing it, or anyone else. I am just glad that I have no children to explain this to.

By the way, what happened to all the American celebs who were against this war? Oh, I know...they were afraid to keep speaking out since 70% of the Americans approve of the war, thereby affecting their box-office profits, huh?

And with that, I'm going to close today...sad and disgusted with the humanity.

No comments: