My Novels

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Just a brief update. The one kitten is still alive, but I am not optimistic on it surviving. I'm debating calling the vet tomorrow, and taking it in for her to check out. Now it is walking around, becoming curious, and it sure will be hard to lose this one! Mama cat is fine too.

I went on my bike ride late yesterday afternoon, and it was STILL hot! I really dread the summer heat here in the South, and have come to prefer our winters which are usually mild. At least the tornados seem to have moved out to the mid-west for the past couple of years, and I'm glad we've had relief from that threat.

My bike is having a problem with the gears, and I fear it is going to be out of commission soon. I guess that means I'll have to buy another one, but I am going to shop around a long time till I find what I want. Also, no sale unless I can take a test ride on any potential bike I buy, since that is the ONLY way I'll know if I like it.

Not much else going on, just the same general tasks here -- occasional painting, exterior work on the old house. DH had to mow the lawn again yesterday, as well as bush-hog the pasture. Ahhh, life down on the farm! :-)

No comments: