My Novels

Friday, May 28, 2004

I thought I'd get around to another longer entry today, but just never did. Some days are like that. It is raining now, and for some unknown reason, I LOVE rainy days in this old farmhouse. Makes me feel cozy and somehow...self-contained.

I am also still researching the history of the house, and recently looked over the original deeds to the 40 acres of land that was bought by the first owners: Abercrombie. I think him and his wife may be buried in the cemetery where I occasionally ride my bike, and will look for them soon. IF I find a tombstone, I will take a picture and post it here.

The one kitten is still alive, though it seemed less active today. Mom cat seemed to be annoying it, so I let it stay in the shed longer this morning. I also hand-fed it formula, which I do every morning and night. I'll go check on it soon, to see how it is managing.

Here's a quote I find appropriate for HUMAN Life:

"There is not one big cosmic meaning for all, there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person."
~ Anaïs Nin

No comments: