My Novels

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Okay...as promised yesterday, I got some photos of the colt. I also posted one picture of the new entry on the side of the enclosed front porch. We still have to paint the door (probably colonial green), but at least the picture shows how we changed that area.

You can see the pictures at the bottom of the webpage album by clicking HERE

I was looking forward to doing some writing today, since it is rainy, dark, bleak. But I noticed Buddy acting a bit different last night: He was straining in the litter box, and also occasionally backing up to things and putting out a few drops of urine. I think he may have a kidney infection or stones...but I feed my indoor cats nothing but the best urinary stone prevention dry food. Anyhow, I have an appointment for 3:00 this afternoon at the vet, and will have to fight the late traffic as well as this rainy, windy weather. I just hope this is nothing serious with Buddy; he's the last of my three kittens, and I don't want to lose him.

Must run now.

No comments: