My Novels

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Just a brief update before I head to the farmhouse to work. I updated my CR Diet Blog this morning, and also added a permanent link on the right of this blog. Need to start cutting calories again, and will try to write in it more regularly.

Here's an excerpt from this morning's AP news article I couldn't resist:

2 U.S. Paratroopers Are Killed in Iraq

Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage told reporters in Baghdad that the Bush administration was "sobered by the problem" of increased violence.


Hmm, so THAT explains why this administration has royally screwed up: they were all drunk! ;-) Goodness, I'm glad they've sobered up now and maybe can figure a way out of the horrid mess they've created in Iraq.

Oh, good news! I've been asked to write a regular column for the website I mentioned yesterday about International Childfree Day! I think I can manage at least one column a month, even with my hectic schedule. I'll put a link at the bottom of this blog when I write my first column for any of those childfree readers who are interested.

Gotta get going!

No comments: