My Novels

Monday, June 11, 2007

Interesting development...

Just a brief update: Got a call from the local newspaper publisher, wants me to come in for an interview tomorrow at 10:00.

Good, bad, indifferent?

I'm not sure how I feel, but I am going for the interview, and see exactly what they have in mind -- workload, hours, PAY/BENEFITS. I am covered by Cobra insurance (full med/drug), and should be for another two years -- but any money I make will surely help build funds for paying that. Or if, by chance, I get this position and LIKE it, I can switch over to their insurance benefits.

At least I have something to look forward to for now, though of course, an interview is just an interview. And like I stated in my last post: "Just roll with it..."

Sister will be here around noon, may go shop for a decent clothing outfit.

No comments: