My Novels

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Not much time to write this week. DH is on vacation, we've been working around the house/property, doing all those "ownership" tasks. We will visit my sister and brother-in-law on Friday, and I'm looking forward to that. They live 50 miles away, in a large city, so we plan to enjoy the day and evening together, maybe go out to eat. They have recently moved into a new house, and I'm eager to see it!

We are having glorious weather, so I've been able to ride the bike every day. And all the work must have helped me lose a pound, cause I'm back to 92 lbs, though I'm eating around 2,000 calories a day!

We are also going to look at an older farmhouse with five acres later today; it's for sale by owners, and we actually nearly bought this same place about 15 years ago, but let it get away from us. It's in an IDEAL location, only about five miles from the town where we currently live, as well as only about a mile from another smaller town which has a strip mall with necessary shopping places. Best of all, we could buy it CASH, and not have a loan and still have some savings left. Perhaps keep our house in the city, rent it out.

Enough for now, have to get busy!

No comments: