My Novels

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Just a brief update to post this amazing quote I found:

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -e.e. cummings

In my current situation/problem, I realize that MY opinion/attitude is one-hundred-degrees DIFFERENT to what MOST people would feel/think, especially women. Yet I have valid reasons for my feelings, and THIS is why I think MY perspective will be unique...worth writing about when the dust settles. If you always go along with the crowd, well...that's herd mentality. One can only feel what is in their own heart...and to share this openly with the world in writing, that is what makes any work of art truly worthwhile.

Just some deep thoughts for today. Still waiting to see what happens with the bombshell I dropped recently.

No comments: