My Novels

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Just a brief update: I'm still alive, though not too happy. Still in turmoil, but I'm making a little progress on adapting, I suppose.

Some days are good, in that I think I can adjust to the new situation. Other days are bad, and I cry a lot and feel deeply depressed. Occasional arguments with DH, but it seems neither of us knows what or how to feel. How does one respond to this kind of unexpected dilemma? I've done a good deal of research about the situation, learned of other's feelings, how they resolved it...but I'm not yet able to be comfortable with it.

In the meantime, I've continued to help some on the old house. It's nearing completion, and we could probably move by early February. And may do just that, if we can somehow come to terms with our "new" situation.

To those who have written, I thank you so much for your support. And I promise I'll reply to email soon.

No comments: