My Novels

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Having trouble with my darn printer today. I got a real bargain black ink cartridge off Ebay, and decided to use this older printer instead of buying a new one -- at least for now. Anyhow, the cartridge is fine, but the printer is acting up. Woe is me, if it's not one thing, it's another. I DO want to get all the research/history of this house printed and put in a frame, so I can hang it in the living room -- eventually.

Rain, rain and more rain today. Used my new air-bike this morning: 25 miles, 40 minutes, 1,800 calories.

I took this online test to determine what kind of blogger I am, and here's the results:





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.



Till next time! (DH is off next week for vacation, but he'll be working on converting the garage to a saddle-shop, and I won't!)

No comments: