My Novels

Thursday, November 04, 2004

It's official folks: There are now a majority of morons in the USA, and they elected Bush. No doubt now the Moron-in-Chief will be even more aggressive, arrogant and possibly do more damage than can ever be undone -- at least in my lifetime. However, there is NOTHING I (or most of us) can do now, except sit back and watch the train wreck. Glad I don't have any kids around the draft age, cause you can bet your a** that is coming soon.

Hey, at least I don't have to change the name of my blog, "Mad, Mad World" which I chose when Bush & Company attained power back almost four years ago! ;-)

Busy, busy here. Just about to hit the home stretch though, and be finished with ALL remodeling projects till next Spring. Thank goodness!

More when I have time!

No comments: