My Novels

Sunday, January 27, 2002

I had more strange dreams last night, but can only vaguely remember something about a Chinese man and a girl working for him. She was in love with him, but it turned out that he was a leader in a gang and/or mafia, which got him killed. I often have dreams in which I am only an observer, not in the dream at all. This comes from years of being a creative writer, having ideas, etc. Anyhow, it was an entertaining dream!

No biking this morning, I take today off. DH and I are going on our long ride in the country today, and it'll be nice to get out of the city. It's a bit overcast, but supposed to be clear and sunny later.

That's about it. Here's a quote for today: "You can’t say civilization don’t advance, for in every war they kill you a new way." --Will Rogers

No comments: