My Novels

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Couldn't Resist

With the laughable turn of "conservative" politics lately, I couldn't resist posting this little ditty I found on a blog.

Top 5 Reasons Why I Chose Sarah Palin as my VP
by John S. McCain

1. She knows how to cook a mean wolf steak with polar bear sauce

2. She's young and hot and well, who knows whether or not Cindy will be in a disfiguring accident - it's good to have a backup plan

3. When I go hunting with her, I don't have to worry about getting accidentally shot in the face

4. She's good at eliminating, I mean, firing people, so I don't have to get my hands dirty if someone doesn't, well, work out

5. Cindy, Sarah and I would make a great threesome

~~~~Big thanks to Crunchy Chicken for saying what I (and a lot of others) have been thinking lately regarding S. Palin.

1 comment:

michelle huey said...

Ha! Loved it! Good to find another southern women with a sense of humor about Palin. Lately all I hear from other women is how wonderful Palin is, how beautiful, how smart...yeah yeah, we know looks can go along way, but can it actually get you in the white house?