My Novels

Saturday, April 27, 2002

Just had to post this joke I found on the internet:

President Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Bush, Rumsfeld and Powell sitting over there?" Bartender says, "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?" Bush says, "We're planning a nuclear war." And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?" Rumsfeld says, "Well, we're going to kill 25 million Iraqis and a bicycle repairman." The guy exclaims, "A bicycle repairman? Why kill a bicycle repairman?" Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart guy! I told you no one would worry about the 25 million Iraqis!"

Unfortunately, this would be funny if it weren't so TRUE.

Nothing much to report here, I'm still waiting to start my writing courses at the Virtual University on May 5th. Hoping those will help me get back into writing regularly.

Pretty still hasn't had her kittens, and I scrubbed the sunporch today (where the cats stay) so it'd be clean in case she has them soon. Overcast and humid here today, another typical Southern day in Spring.

Till later...

No comments: