My Novels

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

In my last entry I was so happy -- but DID fear that something bad would ruin the happiness.

It sure did. DH had a heart attack Sunday night.

I've spent a hectic, stressful two days...but at least DH seems to be out of trouble. He had to have FIVE stints put in his heart, to open up clogged arteries. May have to have a couple more in the future, depending on whether he eats right, exercises (aerobic) and takes his medication.

I'm a walking zombie, since I've only slept 4 hours in the past two nights. I'm home now, and hope to get a good night's sleep before I completely collapse. DH should be released tomorrow by noon, if all goes well.

I am cursed, it seems. Or have bad karma. Whatever. Just very depressed now, trying to cope.

More when I can think clearly, have had some rest/sleep.

No comments: