My Novels

Monday, January 07, 2002

Brrrr, it's cold in Dixie today! Overcast, windy...just makes you want to stay indoors and read/write! Which I've done most of the day. However, I did manage to take the Compaq hard-drive in for an upgrade; the tech said to check back tomorrow around noon to see what progress they'd made. I KNOW how slow computer shops are, but at least I have the old computer to use in the meantime.

This morning I couldn't get the modem to work, but after some adjustments, my ISP program finally recognized it. I don't like this old computer, but it certainly beats not having one. I haven't sold it because I figured it might be more useful to me if needed than the amount I could get out of a PC this old and slow.

I didn't go on my bike ride today, need to use the ski machine tonight. I try to use it at least once a week for upper body workout. The remainder of this week is supposed to be very mild and sunny, so I should be able to bike every day.

And that's about it for now. No commentary on news items today, as I've not had the time to read any.

No comments: