My Novels

Wednesday, February 06, 2002

The ice/snow arrived last night, but it fizzled out this morning, turning into rain. It's still only about 35 degrees, and we've had a steady drizzle all day, gloomy and COLD! Last night I did fear for my evergreens, because the ice started forming on the limbs...but it wasn't heavy enough to do any damage. There's predictions of another freeze tonight, but I hope it isn't bad.

No biking! Instead, I spent some time this morning putting on a huge roast with all the trimmings. It smells delicious! It's my reward, since I seem to have lost 3 pounds since last week -- and I've not even been dieting! My weight is often unpredictable, but I KNOW the biking does help keep me slim and trim.

Here's a couple of links to check out if you have time:

George W. in the Garden of Gethsemane

An Open Letter to George W. Bush from Michael Moore

~~~~~~~~

POLL: DID BUSH COMMIT TREASON with ENRON

Go VOTE! :-)


~~~~~~
Enough for today!



No comments: