My Novels

Saturday, February 23, 2002

I have a bad case of the blahs today. I also don't feel well, physically. I think this last head cold has zapped my energy the past week or so, but maybe I'll get over it soon.

I did force myself to go on my bike ride this morning, although it was a brisk 35 degrees. I can always tell when I'm not up to par physically; the ride seems difficult and draining, instead of invigorating. Yesterday I didn't go, because it was cold, blustery wind, overcast and I simply couldn't make myself get out of the house. I'll be glad when Spring arrives, but we're in for more colder temps this coming week, according to the weather forecast.

I'm still writing the sci-fi story, and reading/researching for material to include as background. I wrote a long segment yesterday, and posted it. I also designed a website exclusively for the story, and posted it thus far. I like the creativity of designing a website, even at the free servers, and spent quite some time working on that. I still haven't decided what to do about my webzine, whether I'll eventually continue updating or just let it stay as is. The readership continues, and new visitors arrive too...so I wouldn't think of taking it offline.

Not much else to report. Did some housework, got everything sparkling clean for now.

I'm looking forward to our long drive in the countryside tomorrow, get out of this house for awhile.

I'll close with this anonymous quote: "Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."

No comments: