My Novels

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Another day missed in not posting yesterday. But I was busy working on my sci-fi story, so that's my excuse!

I went on my long bike ride earlier, then washed my car. I am going shopping this afternoon, and the car was a real mess. I need to run some errands and get some shopping done while this great weather prevails. It's near 60 degrees, sunny and beautiful outdoors.

Well, a common problem has cropped up next door. We have renters in that house, and they just got a dog -- which barks at everything or nothing. I like pets, but dogs can really get on my nerves with incessant barking. I don't think the landlord allows any pets, and if he finds out about the dog, either it or the people will have to go.

Guess that's it for now. Have been having lots of vivid dreams, but nothing worthy of reporting.

No comments: