My Novels

Sunday, December 16, 2001

I really shouldn't be here making another entry on Sunday, but we got back from our usual ride early. We had a gift certificate for a free ham, but had to drive to a nearby large city to get it. Unfortunately, the place was closed today -- weird, as most places are open on Sunday afternoons. We'll get it later though. Cloudy out now, a chill in the air. Rain on the way, probably flooding after all we've had lately.

Anyhow, I had a few minutes online and wanted to mention that any of you who are atheist/agnostics, might enjoy this link for Celebrity Atheists It has direct quotes from each celeb listed, such as this one by Woody Allen: In his autobiographical movie, Stardust Memories, Allen's character is called an atheist. He responds, "To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the loyal opposition." Drop by, you'll enjoy it!

And here's a couple more quotes by an atheist, Bill Hicks:

You ever noticed how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Ya ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks liked He rushed it.

I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side."


There's your chuckles for the day -- all you atheist/agnostics, I mean!

No comments: