My Novels

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Just a brief update to say I've been home a few days, just busy. This darn computer is still acting up, and looks like I'll soon have to buy another one. About the time I think it is going to be okay, it freezes and crashes.

We had lots of rain here last week, and my garden has become a lush jungle. Picture to follow.

More when I can get this infernal PC to work better -- or I switch to my laptop. Just wanted to update.

Something to think about:

A teacher asked her students, "In your own words, write about food shortages in other countries." All four students raised their hands. The Chinese kid asked, "What are my own words?" The African kid asked, "What's food?" The European kid asked, "What's a shortage?" The American kid asked, "What are other countries?"

No comments: