My Novels

Friday, January 05, 2007

Brief Update

I'm doing fine. Turns out the painful side was due to a muscle strain -- I lifted a piece of furniture I shouldn't have. I'm all well now though.

Mother is doing better. Her one kidney is now functioning, but she is still in CCU. Lots of running back and forth to the hospital, busy stuff lately. Maybe mother will get out of CCU tomorrow, into a regular room, but nothing is definite just yet.

My critters are doing well. I have also spent a lot of time (when possible) starting to train my two dogs. I cannot believe how WELL and FAST they learn! Perhaps both had initial training as pups? Who knows? But the method of training with a treat/reward, using a commanding tone of voice and being firm and consistent is working wonders with my boys! Maybe I'll never need to take them to obedience classes after all.

More later!

No comments: