My Novels

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spooky Picture

I'm still very busy with my future move, and this week I've been cleaning out closets and cabinets, discarding stuff no longer needed. What a chore! But at least I'll have less of that to do when I move.

I also got a great estimate from the neighbor in town who is a professional painter. I'll hire him to paint the entire interior of that house, which will make it nice and clean at the start. The couple living beside the house are from Slidell, Louisiana...decided to relocate here after losing their home to Hurricane Katrina. They have lots of horror tales to tell, and those are interesting personal versions too.

Last week when there was the awful hail storm here, I took the following picture that afternoon. It has one of those weird orbs in it, which appears to be hovering in the tree, or floating above the small barn. The sky was an eerie yellowish color, and that is what I was trying to capture in the photo.




I hope I never see orbs in pictures I take at the house in town! Even though I'm not much superstitious, I can't help but wonder about all the orbs I've photographed around this farm -- even before we moved in. I wish the new owners good luck, but fear they might not have it here.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Amazing sky!