My Novels

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worst widow dating story...EVER

Just a brief post with this true story from Widownet about a dating experience:

Dog Leash Dating Horror

He asked me out when I was with my bff at a dance club. I went to dinner with him and we talked and talked. All was okay.

2nd date: He offered dinner, but instead I took him with me to trick or treat with my friend, her husband and their small daughter. My friend and her husband told me later that he farted all evening. They were walking behind us.

So, silly me, I accepted a 3rd date for dinner. Afterward, we were sitting in his vehicle outside the restaurant when he brought up the "sex talk." (This was his idea...I was not interested in a farting sexual tryst).

Then he said, reaching down between the seats, "I can't get hard without having my balls beat with this," holding up the dog leash.

I laughed my butt off, thinking it was a joke.

He was completely solemn...didn't crack even a smile.

I realized he was dead serious, so I said, "Gotta go! And by the way, if I was mad enough to beat your balls the last thing I would want to do is screw you."

And with that, I got out of that car and headed anywhere but there.


~~~
Yep, there's definitely worse things than being ALONE! ROFL

5 comments:

Trish Wareing said...

Right up there with a friend of mine who met a deputy sheriff online and he showed up for the first date wearing a bullet-proof vest. She never figured out if it was for protection from her or just so he looked more muscular because she skipped the second date.
"Dating" is strange enough when we're young. It would be extremely difficult to find the motivation to put up with such games after 50 when "the odds are not good, and the goods are [frequently] odd."
Best to enjoy ones own counsel and company. Pets surely help. Alone is not the same as lonely.

Cara said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. Yes, I totally agree: "Alone is not the same as being lonely."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! I have no idea what my reaction would be if a date told me that.

Brenda said...

Hahahaha...I cannot stop laughing! Thanks! (I'm sorry your date didn't work out, though.)

african woman said...

Sorry to hear that.
Sometimes destiny is so cruel that you have to encounter lots of frustrations before you will meet your dream guy.

Anyways, I know you will find someone better.