My Novels

Thursday, April 03, 2003

I had a busy, busy day. Had to run errands in town, then went by the Salavation Army store -- I like to buy the cheap throw pillows there for my cats to lie on in the sunroom. I found a GREAT bargain, a stationary bike that I can use when I can't go biking. And I only gave $5.00 for it! Of course, that can't compare to the joy of riding my bike on the park trail, (which I did when I got home) but at least when it's raining or such, I can exercise indoors. I plan to sell my Nordic Track ski machine, because my knees hurt when I use it.

I also went to the library, and got some good reads. I found several books about anorexia, which I will read soon. I also got some novels, and hope these prove worth reading.

I have finished the article I was writing, and sent it off to the magazine. That was a great relief, just getting it completed. I don't think I'll have to do any rewrites, since the editorial staff handles that stuff. Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for the check! :-)

That's about it for today. I'm tired, and will spend the evening relaxing. More tomorrow. I'll end with this quote that I find very apt:

"A man came up to me on the street and said, "I used to be messed up out of my mind on drugs but now I'm messed up out of my mind on Jeeesus Chriiist." --George Carlin

No comments: