My Novels

Monday, April 06, 2009

What dogs do...

Although today is blustery, overcast and cold, I enjoyed taking some pictures of Rambo the other day that I find amusing. Ever see a dog start to sniff grass, then act as if they've snorted some kind of potent drug? That's what Rambo and Oscar do occasionally, and I actually captured Rambo's antics with my camera Saturday:

Rambo gets his first whiff of an impending addict attack...

Ah, let the wallowing begin...

Overload of sheer bliss in the kiss of grass...or is it 'nip?

Back inside the house, Rambo is all like, "What you talkin' bout?" But he's definitely got that glassy-eyed look! LOL

And to round out this post, here's a picture of my garden. Just hope the freeze tonight spares the radishes; the onions and cabbage should be fine.

Though the garden looks like a big patch of mud, the plants are surviving so far...

Waiting for the insurance adjuster to call, and will meet him at the rental for an estimate. This claim is dragging on and on, but that's because two new dishwashers from the same company leaked, and ruined the kitchen floor. So I filed a claim against the company, due to a defective part; hopefully today will wrap it up, and I can get that floor repaired and another dishwasher installed at last!

Outta here for now.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a cute dog Rambo is!