My Novels

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fun Labor Day

I had a fun day Monday with family. Lots of laughter, talking, EATING! I ate too much, and if I don't watch myself, I'll have to endure the dreadful "cabbage soup" diet again soon.

Here's a photo of me and my nephew's daughter, Sarah. She is only a child, but stuck by my side, giving me tips on not drowning in the pool. I can't swim, hence the life-jacket. Pitiful, but I had fun anyhow and DID get in the pool!



The memoir is coming along; I'm on the last part of Chapter Three. Dredging up old childhood memories isn't all happy and light work, but I am handling it well. Still feel this IS the right time to get this down in writing.

Our weather is a bit cooler, even a hint of fall in the early mornings since overnight temps are in the 50s. Hope we get an early autumn. I'm able to go on my bike ride earlier, around six o'clock instead of seven.

With that, I'm otta here for now.

No comments: