My Novels

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm in a better mood today, but still fretting over the sickly kitten. The little scamp is hanging in there, and I'm now supplementing mom cat's nursing; and the kitten LOVES the formula, very eager to take it. I'm sort of wondering if mom cat is about to stop producing milk. If so, then the formula will be a substitute. And now I see that the kitten has some fleas, but there's hardly anything gentle enough to use on it. I gave it a bath in Dawn dish liquid, which is supposed to help get rid of fleas...but there's still some on it. I just don't know: If it's not one thing, it's another.

I went on my bike ride early yesterday morning, but it has been suffocatingly hot and humid here today, so I doubt I'll go today.

I also went to town to get more Science Diet cat food for the indoor cats, and bought some Frontline to apply on them since I sure as heck don't want them to get fleas! I haven't been bringing the kitten inside the house since I saw fleas on her, but if I could get rid of them, I think I'd just bring her indoors and take mama cat to be spayed by the end of this week.

Below are the replaced kitchen window-shelves in a new photo. I'm otta here.


New kitchen window-shelves Posted by Hello

No comments: