My Novels

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I've been trying to install a comment form, so that readers can make comments on each post. However, apparently Blogger is not allowing me to make any changes to the template. This happened once before, and I found a way around it...but have forgotten what it was. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it to work eventually.

Beautiful, gloriously beautiful day here in the South. Difficult to believe it is actually June, since we had a mild 75 degrees today, sunny...nice for biking. I went around noon, and it was quite pleasant. I didn't go yesterday, used the ski machine instead with my new radio/headphones. GREAT! Good, fast-paced music does make all the difference if you have to use an indoor exercise machine. I may switch over to the ski machine or stationary bike during some of this summer, when the heat is so bad for biking.

I'll close with this quote about aging/growing old:

"It is high time for me to depart, for at my age I now begin to see things as they really are." --Philosopher Le Bovier De Fontenelle

Ah, so VERY true...and exactly how I feel sometimes these days!

No comments: