My Novels

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm using the Eee!

First thing out-of-the-box, it connected to wireless internet. Heck, I didn't even know I had wireless here....but most of the city has hot spots for wireless, so maybe I picked up a free signal? I don't have a wireless router, so that has to be it. At any rate, it IS taking some getting used to the smallish keyboard, but I'm confident I can do it; if nothing else, I'm a great typist. LOL

No problem learning Linux, simple as pie. Still discovering features, but that's part of the fun.

I'm impressed! And this from an older woman who thought the screen would be too cramped, but surprisingly, you can adjust the text size and have ease of vision.

And oh yeah, did I mention this wireless speed is smoking FAST?!

LOVE it so far. More to come soon.

No comments: