My Novels

Friday, February 13, 2004

Brief update today. I have to run errands in town, and unfortunately, tackle Wally World (Wal-Mart for the uninitiated)...so I'll be busy. Then tomorrow, back to the old house and more work, work, work.

Buddy, my ailing cat, is still straining at times in the litterbox; I've almost finished giving him the antibiotics, and though he seems better, I may have to take him back to the vet this afternoon. Of course, I changed his diet to a better grade of food that is supposed to prevent urinary problems...but he just doesn't seem up to par.

And so, I'm about to be off on my appointed rounds. At least the sun is shining, and it is supposed to hit 50 degrees today.

I'll close with these quotes:

Rebecca West: "Men call me a feminist when I say things that differentiate me from a doormat."

"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."--E. L. Doctorow

No comments: