With the laughable turn of "conservative" politics lately, I couldn't resist posting this little ditty I found on a blog.
Top 5 Reasons Why I Chose Sarah Palin as my VP
by John S. McCain
1. She knows how to cook a mean wolf steak with polar bear sauce
2. She's young and hot and well, who knows whether or not Cindy will be in a disfiguring accident - it's good to have a backup plan
3. When I go hunting with her, I don't have to worry about getting accidentally shot in the face
4. She's good at eliminating, I mean, firing people, so I don't have to get my hands dirty if someone doesn't, well, work out
5. Cindy, Sarah and I would make a great threesome
~~~~Big thanks to Crunchy Chicken for saying what I (and a lot of others) have been thinking lately regarding S. Palin.